2013年10月22日星期二

What happens if you don't pay off your credit card bills and your recieving disability?

  • secured credit card companies
  • credit card consolidation loan
  • share dealing charges
I am in the same boat as you are right now. From my understanding what I am going to be dealing with in the near future is phone calls and threatening mail saying pay now or they will take me to court. I have no assets so I'm not too worried. My advice to you is to go to a bankruptcy lawyer and get educated on what could happen if they try to take you to court to collect. If you talk with the credit card companies and explain your situation they might be willing to work with you and help make your minimum payments more reasonable.

What happens if you don't pay off your credit card bills and your recieving disability?

没有评论:

发表评论