2013年10月28日星期一

What happens when a bank closes your account?

  • free credit report for all three bureaus
  • all credit report
  • credit report agencies
  • cash secured credit card
  • credit cash
  • pre employment health checks
I got my first bank account back in May for my first job(I'm 18! :D ) , anyway, it all was going pretty good. I never got into a negative balance until, my mom wrote a check and told me to put it in there. It was for a large amount and it never cleared, because of that they closed it. I have gotten another account for my job, again it bounced(One was actually serious and the other was to get her "lover" home and I didn't know) and they closed it.


What exactly will happen to me because of this? I know it'll effect my credit, and pretty much ruins my chance of opening another account(Which i really don't want too now because of all this).


It's pretty much all my mothers fault.

What happens when a bank closes your account?

没有评论:

发表评论