2013年10月10日星期四

What should I do with money in savings account?

  • financial accounting online course
  • financial accounting online
  • online financial accounting course
  • investment accounting software
  • fund accounting software
  • hedge fund accounting
  • fund accounting
  • financial planning investment
  • financial planning and investment
  • back taxes
All of my money is in an online savings account because I have been too afraid to invest. (I am self-employed). Now, for various reasons I would like to start investing in IRA's and 401K's. Here's the thing-I have already paid taxes on my savings-very high taxes, for that matter. Should I invest that money in Roths? Or, is there something better to do with money that has been taxed? I thought I would put my future savings in tax deferred accounts. Any advice here appreciated. Thanks.
  • Additional Details
  • Sugardaddy-I AM employed-by my self. My question is what tis the smartest thing to do with money that has already had taxes paid on it. Perhaps no one knows this answer...

  • What should I do with money in savings account?

    没有评论:

    发表评论