2013年10月10日星期四

What type of business should I start?

  • business consulting firms
  • business intelligence consulting
  • dodge charger price
  • purchase price of stock
I can't think of what I should start... i'm not really good at anything in particular and perhaps know some basic sewing skills


I wanted to start a clothing line but I thought it would be too much of a hassel since all that opening up a website thing and ordering from China for cheaper imports and havig to send my prototype to china and get all the sizings down... And having to take photos of models in the clothes and having to pay them to do so


And there is still a chance that business won't turn out right...
  • Additional Details
  • yes my attitude sucks that's why you're reported

  • What type of business should I start?

    没有评论:

    发表评论