2013年10月20日星期日

When to say no to opportunities?

  • small business answering service
I usually say yes to everything that I'm asked to do at work, bc I don't want to seem inflexible and I think it's good to add to your versatality. However I was recently asked to do a project that I just know is not for me. I don't want to leave my boss in the lurch but I know this would not be the right fit for me. Are there any consequences to saying no to new projects or taks in the business world?


I want to add that this project is a seperate project from anything included from my job description! It is not what I signed up to do. This is a different type of project than anything I have ever worked on before. I am not lazy or incompetent, I am just trying to evaluate the situation honestly as there would be no one available that I could really ask questions to if/when I needed to..

When to say no to opportunities?

没有评论:

发表评论