2013年10月8日星期二

Why did i see so little of my pay increase in my net pay?

  • disability income insurance
  • income protection insurance
  • painful periods
  • calculate percentage salary increase
I just went from a job paying $64500 per year at 24 pay periods yearly to a job paying $72000 per year at 26 pay periods. My taxes remained the same as far as the number of deductions and W4 and retirement remained the same at 7%. My insurance cost did increase by about $1500 a year. So considering all that I had expected to see at least a couple of hundred more on my net pay. But I am seeing only about $70 more a pay period. For that much of a pay raise I am floored that my net amount is so little more!! Can anyone explain to me why this is? Does this sound right?

Why did i see so little of my pay increase in my net pay?

没有评论:

发表评论