2013年10月23日星期三

Why did my credit score go up overnight?

  • one time credit report
  • free credit report all 3
  • experience credit report
  • credit score monitoring services
  • online credit score
  • credit report and score
  • what are the three credit scores
  • monitor network activity
Hello..my husband and I are applying for a new home...we obviously don't have the perfect credit but we have stable income and our debts are very low...we are in the process of rebuilding our credit..but I have had no activity recently on my credit reports and I subscribe to Identity Guard every month to monitor my credit...well I got an alert email saying I have an inquiry on my report. I checked it and it was the lender when we went in the day before to check our credit. I thought nothing of it...then two days later I got another email for activity..so I logged in and saw my scores WENT UP...not down but UP! My score jumped 15 pts. on one, almost 20-30pts. on another, and only 2 pts. on the other one...I thought it was a mistake..I haven't done anything different or anything on my credit since that one day where I signed for him to run a check on our scores...can anyone explain this?? I'm not complaining! I'm just lost... :-) Thanks!

Why did my credit score go up overnight?

没有评论:

发表评论