2013年10月6日星期日

Why would overdrafts in bank cost up to 200$ above?

  • o2 money card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • wb bank card
  • us bank credit card processing
  • debit card overdraft
  • production cost accounting
  • hsbc overdraft charges
  • charged particle
I have bank of america obly debit and the overdraft protection cost me over 200$ then after that another $40+ charge for overdraft protection. Is there a way it could come back? I'm new in bank of america and I don't know many things about these. Thought the overdraft protection puts money in your other account from savings if you didn't not have enough. Problem is that I didnt see anything that got transferred, it just charged me. Anyone would like to enlighten me? Thanks for helping.

Why would overdrafts in bank cost up to 200$ above?

没有评论:

发表评论