2013年10月24日星期四

Will HSA reimburse an out of insurance network dr visit?

  • pay your credit card bill online
  • life insurance premiums
  • auto insurance comparison
  • debit card fees
I have Kaiser (HMO) high deductible plan. I have a Wells Fargo HSA account that is tied to my insurance plan, (I enrolled into both though my employer). I recently went to my old doctor who is not a kaiser doc, and got a prescription and filled it at a non-kaiser pharmacy. I paid for both the visit and medication out of pocket obviously. I am wondering if these expenses are still reimbursable through HSA since I went out my insurance network? Or does that not matter for tax purposes since these are actual reimbursable medical expenses per IRS?


Please help. First time HSA user.

Will HSA reimburse an out of insurance network dr visit?

没有评论:

发表评论