2013年10月24日星期四

Will my credit score decrease if I spend more than 30% of my credit limit, but I have a negative balance?

  • credit card merchant service
  • credit card consolidation
  • credit card application online
  • canadian credit score
  • credit score free
  • view credit score
  • trouble ticket system
I would like to purchase an international flight ticket that cost $2200 my credit card limit is $5000. This is beyond the 30% credit card limit. My plan is to pay $2100 into my credit card beforehand and have negative balance. I use my credit card and pay for my plane ticket, and the total usage of the positive credit is $100. At near the end of the billing cycle I'll just pay off the $100. My main objective is to avoid exceeding the 30% credit card limit using this method.


Will this plan work? Will the credit card bureau see that I have actually used $2200 worth of credit and have exceeded the 30% credit card limit? Will my score go down?




I have read that it is not good for my credit score to use beyond the 30% credit card limit, but I have no other favorable means to buy this plane ticket. Paypal has failed me. This ticket is being purchased at United Airlines website.



Thank you for your consideration and help.

Will my credit score decrease if I spend more than 30% of my credit limit, but I have a negative balance?

没有评论:

发表评论