2013年10月3日星期四

Advice for new investor?

  • money investment options
  • money for investment definition
  • registered investment advisor
  • investment advisor search
  • sellers estate agents
I understand the title of this question is extremely vague and that there are a wide variety of investments out there.


Here's is my concern. I am 21, in the military, and stationed overseas.


I've always been really good with numbers and managing money. I'd like to now that I've got a good solid amount to start investing with while I'm young.


I've looked into stock portfolios, investing in mutual funds etc. I've recently just started contemplating investing in real estate. The big problem I'm having is the fact that I'm stationed in japan, I go on deployments where Internet is maybe accessible once a week for a few hours if I'm lucky.


I just don't want to sit back and waste my next 3 years not investing my money properly and having it sit in a savings account with hardly any return on the interest.


I'd ideally like to invest in real estate. However, all advice will be greatly appreciated. I just need an outside unbiased experienced opinion on some options. Thanks!

Advice for new investor?

没有评论:

发表评论