2013年10月5日星期六

Awaiting Custom Charges?

  • late payment charges
  • roaming charges
I bought a ball jointed doll and some clothes, accessories etc late last july and it only got shipped until late this september, It has arrived in my country (the UK) but I checked parcel force and it says 'Awaiting Custom charges.'


So I rang up HM Revenue & Customs to check on how I could proceed, they said they had payed something for me and I had a £30? or more charge I think and that it was getting delivered to my area but I am unsure so I am waiting for my post office to contact me.


I payed at least £600+ for my doll and it is my first time buying from Seoul,Korea so I was curious on how much my custom charge will actually be since they calculate it be % of the package.

Awaiting Custom Charges?

没有评论:

发表评论