2013年10月5日星期六

Hello question about theft and employment?

  • identity theft charges
  • home work business online
  • social work courses
  • solicitors charges
  • drug possession charges
My name is Jane , I had a purse stole off me Severn months ago , they found it behind the cooker in my work with all credit cards there but money gone, so work phoned the police to get it for fingerprints now , the person who stole it has come forward and explains why she took and and gve me the money back , if I go to the police and say I want to stop all procress on my purse and stop everything will they do it , and because I am the owner do my work have to bide by what I want I work in scotland in the uk , I was thinking because its my purse I can just drop everything yes?

Hello question about theft and employment?

没有评论:

发表评论