2013年10月8日星期二

Best way to transfer AUD to USD?

  • transfer money online to bank account
  • bank transfer
  • blood bank australia
  • send money online using bank account
  • colleges in america
I'm moving to the USA from Australia in a couple of years. In the meantime I have to send money over there to pay for a few things. I need to send about $2,000. I'm with Westpac and I know they have a partner bank in USA called 'Bank of America' but on their website it says they will exchange $0.87 (for transfer to American account) even though the official exchange rate is $0.94. My bank in Australia will do it for $0.90. All these exchange rates don't include the 2.5% fee for transferring.


Is there a better way to do it that doesn't involve me getting ripped off so badly? Does anyone know about paypal or some other better way?

Best way to transfer AUD to USD?

没有评论:

发表评论