2013年10月16日星期三

Buying shares under 18?

  • accounting distance learning
  • accounting online learning
  • make money in the stock market
  • making money on the stock market
  • 1st investors financial services
  • credit score simulator
Hello,


I am 15 years of age and am eager to get a taste on what the stock market is like, I have currently been learning about the stock market for two years now, using simulator app to learn the basics (Or what two years at my level would teach you). May someone please tell me the route to take to set up an account/portfolio? I know I would have to buy the shares under a parents name and I mustn't tall into the trap of buying shares on a flick of a switch!


Thanks to anyone who answers!
  • Additional Details
  • *Fall

  • Buying shares under 18?

    没有评论:

    发表评论