2013年10月16日星期三

Owing money for checking account?

  • how to save money in a bank account
  • wire money online to bank account
  • send money online to bank account
  • open a bank account
  • au pair in america
  • drug abuse in america
As of today I am 22 years old. I have had 3 bank accounts and got frauded by "jobs" with all of the,. Two of them were with that mystery shopper job and one was by a close friend ! Anyway I know I was with Chase bank the first account I had. They settled it and I paid the balance. Then I opened an account with TD bank. I found from a mystery shopper company. They said they send you the check, you cash it buy the items write up the review and send the rest of the money to the next person who has the next assignment. Ended up being bogus bc my account ended up immediately closed ! I was trying to contact the "company" but they were not responding and blocked my email, of course they were a fraud. So next I open and account with Bank of America. I came across another mystery shopper job, which happened to have a few good reviews and a website. So I assumed they were trust worthy. Happens they are were NOT. My bank of america account got closed. So now I am unable to open any accounts. I did not settle with TD bank or Bank of America. I felt it was pointless, being that I had to wait a few years for my name to be erased from Chex systems. But I would like to know what are my options in settling this so in the future me opening a bank account is not a hassle.
  • Additional Details
  • Btw lol, I can blame myself bc I was young at the time. I was a desperate full time college student who had absolutely no financial support All this occurred two years ago. I am currently a manager at a credit card processing company, working full time. So I learned my lesson, especially the second time. So nobody should be coming at me, clearly I am AWARE that is why I am asking this question.

  • Owing money for checking account?

    没有评论:

    发表评论