2013年10月16日星期三

Can a $65,000 starting salary provide a good quality of life for me?

  • average accounting salary
  • accounting degree salary
  • forensic accounting salary
  • loan money
  • money loan
  • money to loan
  • assisted living insurance
  • assisting living facilities
I am graduating with my Masters Degree in Urban and Regional Planning at a research university in Florida, United States. I plan to get a job as a Planner I job either in a large city (i.e, Tampa, Orlando, Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Palm Beach Metropolitan Area, and Jacksonville) here in Florida, California, or a large area somewhere in Canada ( i.e, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan).


I don't see myself dating/marrying for a while, nor do I want children. So I will be myself for a good time. I plan on living in a luxury apartment/condo in a downtown area. Orlando and Toronto have caught my eye. Condos for a one bedroom condo are $1150-1500 a month rent. I wish to own a Volvo, mercedes, BMW, you know?


By the way, I will be applying to the AICP (American Institute of Certified Planners) which adds another $18000 to my salary as a Planner. If I get a job in Canada I will apply to the CICP (Canadian Institute of Certified Planners) which has a reciprocal agreement with AICP.


I want to travel at least twice a year. I love to travel. Places I plan to travel will be all over the world!


So, will I be able to prove a great quality of life for myself with a $65k-80k annual salary by myself?

Can a $65,000 starting salary provide a good quality of life for me?

没有评论:

发表评论