2013年10月5日星期六

Can you sue a car dealership for doing a credit check without your permission?

  • what determines your credit score
  • free credit score all 3
I had to run a credit report a month or so ago for a rental property. I noticed that there was a car dealership in another city that did a credit check through 3 different financial companies! I know my sister was looking to purchase a vehicle from that dealership and did asked if I would co-sign if need be! She got approved on her own, I never once talked to the dealership, was faxed anything...no approval/signature or anything ever given!!! So now that my credit score has been compromised without my doing has made looking for a a rental or a purchase of a home quite difficult. My mortgage broker gave me the idea of filing a law suit against this dealership! Is this something that would be beneficial to me? I have heard a rumour of another dealership being sued over this, just looking for some guidence!

Can you sue a car dealership for doing a credit check without your permission?

没有评论:

发表评论