2013年10月22日星期二

Did I get the job? Maybe...?

  • health insurance company
  • mba interview questions
  • second pregnancy differences
So in the summer about 4 months ago I applied for a job at an insurance company (State Farm).

I got called for an interview and everything seemed well... but they didn't call me back.

That was in early June.

Fast forward to late August and I get a call from State Farm asking me to do the second part of the job application which would be done online.

I did that and again, no call.

Fast forward to 3 days ago and I get a call from State Farm.

"Hi this is ***** from State farm. How have you been? Have you gotten a job? We have a job position available and would like to have an interview with you on Monday."

I just got back from the interview and they told me they'd make a decision immediately.

They said they'd call me either today in the afternoon or tomorrow.

I mean, why would they call me so many months later?

Did I get the job?

Do they want me at their company?!


What do you guys think?

Did I get the job? Maybe...?

没有评论:

发表评论