2013年10月22日星期二

Do you think it's a good idea to go back to school for paralegal?

  • college degree on line
  • online college degree
  • elementary school teacher degree
  • school psychology degree
  • online accredited degree
  • online accounting degree accredited
  • paralegal degree
I have a bachelor's degree in psychology I completed in 2005. I was thinking about going back to school for my associates in paralegal studies from my local community college which is accredited by the bar association. Someone said before that law jobs are drying up but this is a career that I'm interested in. Will I be able to get a good job when I complete this degree? Part of the degree requires that I do an internship. I have tried getting into the legal field before but have been unsuccessful.

Do you think it's a good idea to go back to school for paralegal?

没有评论:

发表评论