2013年10月24日星期四

Does my homeowners insurance cover my dog everywhere, or just on my property?

  • auto insurance policy
  • life insurance policy
  • term insurance policy
  • dental assistant jobs in cincinnati ohio
  • criminal georgia lawyer
I own a house in Ohio but I have since moved to Georgia. I still own the house, and my homeowners policy is still active and covers my 8 year old Rottweiler. However, my living situation in Georgia is changing and I will be needing to rent soon (no apartments, just a privately owned home), and my having a "dangerous" (eye roll) breed will definitely make it hard. However, it would make things easier if I could tell potential landlords I have insurance that specifically covers my dog.. my question is though, is that true? Will my insurance cover him even in Georgia? I know I could call and ask, but I don't want them to make any changes to my policy by me telling them I've moved.

Does my homeowners insurance cover my dog everywhere, or just on my property?

没有评论:

发表评论