2013年10月24日星期四

How do I address money with my boyfriend?

  • save money on car insurance
  • how to save money in a savings account
  • save money on insurance
  • secure online payment
My boyfriend makes less money than me. Normally, he does pay for most things but more and more, he has been either asking me to pay for dinner or drinks or movies or whatever. I do offer to pay for things occassionally but I don't like when he tells me to "go and pay the bill". I am not a sugar mama by any means. I don't appreciate that he assumes I will pay. Don't ask me to go somewhere and then tell me to pay! My problem lies with how to talk to him about it. I don't want him to feel bad that he makes less but it is causing a problem. I am angry with him over money and we have only been together since Feb. He talks about getting married but I see problems if he thinks he will rely on me for money. To add to the scenario, he is not financially independent either. He lives with his relative, has no bank account, and no credit cards. He has nothing to fall back on or enough to save. I just see disaster written all over this relationship financially. Any advice?

How do I address money with my boyfriend?

没有评论:

发表评论