2013年10月2日星期三

Doesn't "salary" mean that's the wage you make no matter what?

  • employee background checks
  • paid up capital
  • sound engineering courses
I just made Manager at a Gas station the other week and no one really talked to me about what I would be making. I had to ask my old boss what her pay was, which she told me, and I just got my check today and it was almost the same. I've been down one employee though this whole time and pulled almost 70 hours last week. And I was just saying to her what a shame that was, now that I'm on salary. And she said to me that all the hours I got after the 48 I needed, they would pay me min. wage. Well, the checks came in today, and that wasn't the case. I don't know if I should call our office and talk to the lady in charge of checks or what. I don't want to call and sound stupid. I always thought that salary meant that was what you made regardless. And I don't want to sound like I'm asking for more money. I just don't know what to do.

Doesn't "salary" mean that's the wage you make no matter what?

没有评论:

发表评论