2013年10月2日星期三

I need financial help and/or advice?

  • legal assistant job description
  • legal administrative assistant job description
  • is jailbreaking illegal
Long story short, i finished high school for tourism and i can't get a job because economic situation in my country is disgusting and i don't have and working exp. ...


i am heading to college next year to make something out of myself, but until then, i need help and/or advice on how can i get some money on any way without applying for jobs because if it was that easy, i wouldn't write this post... what can i do, legal or slightly illegal, doesn't matter, i am in a bad situation because i have so much things to buy and pay...


so, if anyone has some ideas, answers or tips, i would be very thankful for your help...


P.S. - i don't want to sell my stuff for money, so please don't mention it

I need financial help and/or advice?

没有评论:

发表评论