2013年10月26日星期六

Feel being fired was unjustified?

  • work order software
  • do work online
  • co working
  • working tax
So I was fired a few days ago from a fast food restaurant, on my birthday, for being “too quiet.” I was told that I should speak louder in order for customers to hear in a crowded mall environment and did so after I was told this. Even before the warning, I wasn’t misunderstood any more than any other employee. All customers could understand me before and after the warning. I did speak noticeably louder afterword. However, my manager was either in the back room or took over the cashier whenever I was around. No employees were around to see me because I was working at the register in the front by myself or working on another work task.


I was polite when the firing occurred. However, I cannot help thinking that there was another reason I was fired that I wasn’t told. I was sort of okay at first but now I feel really angry that I have to go through the application process again. It took me over a year to get this (minimum wage) job and I was fired after a month for being “too quiet?” I’ve never heard of such a reason. I was always on time and manager made comments that I was doing a good job and I learned faster than anyone else. I must have filled out at least 60 applications. I feel angry because every customer was able to hear me and that is what counts. You don’t have to be obnoxiously loud. Do you think the firing was unjustified? Any advice for me or ideas as to why I was fired?


Please don't be rude. It's really unnecessary. Thanks.

Feel being fired was unjustified?

没有评论:

发表评论