2013年10月14日星期一

How can I get work experience to get my CPA certificate?

  • cpa exam test
  • apply for cpa exam
  • graduate work experience
  • work experience degrees
  • work experience degree
  • injury attorneys
  • criminal defense attorneys
I recently attained my bachelor's degree in accounting and have been working as a bank teller for the past 4 months. I am about to apply for the CPA exam but my question is what kind of job do I have to get that would qualify for my work experience requirement to get my certification? I'm guessing bank teller would not qualify and I am having a hard time finding information on this online. I plan on asking when I set up my information for the test but would like a few ideas beforehand.

How can I get work experience to get my CPA certificate?

没有评论:

发表评论