2013年10月3日星期四

How many months is the best time to attempt for another loan after I got deny?

  • credit score and credit report
  • one time credit score
  • secured loan adverse credit
  • nannies wanted
I recently got deny for an auto loan, my credit score dropped pretty dramatically due to many attempts on getting a loan through many dealerships. At first I was approved, but wasn't enough for the car I wanted to purchase. So i tried another bank (stupid me, thinking I might have a better offer), and in the end I got denied.


Now I'm trying to build my credit back up again, but I did tried many attempts on an auto loan within the past 12 months. When is the best time I could try again for another auto loan?
  • Additional Details
  • I even added a cosigner. So I don't think the income was the issue. If I were planning to apply for another loan. I will get a cosigner as well. So when would be the best time? If anything I will even have the cosigner be the primary and I'll be the secondary on the loan.

  • How many months is the best time to attempt for another loan after I got deny?

    没有评论:

    发表评论