2013年10月3日星期四

How long does it take for discover card to increase my credit limit?

  • credit card balance transfer
  • credit card advertisements
  • merchant credit card processing
  • buy credit score
  • best buy credit card customer service
  • calculate percentage salary increase
I have had the card for a month. My credit limit is $500.


I cant really buy anything with that i want at least $2500.


I have bought allot of stuff with it on purpose to see if they increase it but nothing has happened.

I bought my sister a phone i bough myself a phone and used my discover for Amazon. I spent about $500 or more. I paid it all of. How much and how long till they increase it.


I want to buy a Mac book pro. For video editing, but my credit line is still $500 !

How long does it take for discover card to increase my credit limit?

没有评论:

发表评论