2013年10月11日星期五

How much will my bills be?

  • money transfer india
  • martins money tips
  • certificate in business administration
  • financial planning certificate
  • rajasthan nursing council
  • council tax payments
My boyfriend and I will be moving into a flat/house of our own soon for the first time and were hoping to have a little guidance about bill costs before we do it so that we won't have any nasty surprises.

We know what bills to expect, but want to make sure on prices so that we can make a nice budget.

We will be renting with a cost of between £400 - £450 PCM.

These are the bills I expect otherwise: Water; gas; electric; food; council tax; sky TV & broadband

How much will these roughly be and is there anything we've missed?

Do you think we will be eligible for any sort of benefit? We will both be under 25 earning £252 a week before tax. We will be living in Doncaster, England.

How much will my bills be?

没有评论:

发表评论