2013年10月9日星期三

I am forced to tip out the bar at the end of the night at the resteraunt I work in Florida. Is this legal.?

  • business management salary
  • business management degree salary
  • night sickness
Every night, I am asked by management before I check out if I tipped the bartender. I am a server, and I do not feel like I have to subsidize their salary. Now, the service bar does not share in the tips from the other bar customers, just what is given to them by the staff. I am essentially paying their salary for the night. If I do not, I will not receive my drinks, thus could get me fired, not to mention unpopular amongst the staff. This is my tip money, and I should not have to share it, nor essentially pay my employer to work there.

I am forced to tip out the bar at the end of the night at the resteraunt I work in Florida. Is this legal.?

没有评论:

发表评论