2013年10月11日星期五

I didn't finished an order, and they send it to me without being paid. Can they make me pay for it?

  • send money to philippines online
  • send money online using bank account
  • send money online to bank account
  • household goods shipping
I didn't finished and order on a web page and they send me the product anyway. Now they tell me that I have to pay for it or return it. The product went through customs and I had to pay for it, but they don't want to pay what I had spend on customs.

The product came with the invoice where it says that I did pay for it (a mistake on their system I guess)


The product was bought to the US and sent to Europe.


According to European Law, if someone sends you something that you didn't order, you are not suppossed to return it or to pay for it.


What should I do? Since I dont want to return a product and spend money on taxes and shipping.


Thankyou very much for your answers
  • Additional Details
  • I would love them to send someone to pick up the goods, but I do want also that they return to me the money I already spent on customs. If there were no taxes in the middle of the operation, I wouldnt care at all about this problem. They pick it up and we all forget about it. But they don't want to return the taxes... thats why I dont want to return the goods.

  • I didn't finished an order, and they send it to me without being paid. Can they make me pay for it?

    没有评论:

    发表评论