2013年10月27日星期日

I still haven't gotten the pay my old job owes me, can I take it to the labor board?

  • best business phone
  • cell phone deals
  • medical manager software
  • budget manager
So, I left my job at Walmart to move away for college, but due to when I had to quit and the time I had to leave to school, I couldn't pick up my cheque, and my manager said he would get them to mail it to my home. So my parents have been watching the mail closely, and only my vacation pay came in. Vacation isn the same as regular pay in how they deal with it. Pay day was the Friday before I left, so that means I wouldn't get the last few nights worth of pay in that pay. Mind you it was my second time working there, I understand the pay system. It's been almost two and a half months and took them forever to get one cheque to my house. But I'm just not sure if it would qualify to be taken to the labor board if I don't get it by Christmas, when I will be home. Obviously right now I can't just walk up to them and ask, I've tried contacting by phone, but no answers. So, I'm not totally sure what to do. My parents have called them once, but they weren't helpful to my parents, and management knows me well and why I left and where I left too. I just don't want to have to make a huge deal out of something that doesn't need to be. But I'm just concerned because its money I'm owed. Please help!

I still haven't gotten the pay my old job owes me, can I take it to the labor board?

没有评论:

发表评论