2013年10月23日星期三

I'm under 18 and want to get a debit card?

  • accept credit card online
  • accepting credit card payments online
  • apply for credit card online
  • online accounting colleges
  • accounting software online
  • accredited online accounting
  • transfer money online to bank account
  • online businesses that make money
  • online money market savings accounts
  • send money online to bank account
Okay, so I'm with the Co-Operative Bank (in the UK), and I have a Bonus Account.


I would like a debit card so I don't have to constantly hassle my parents to buy stuff online for me and then transfer my money over. It would just make things easier!


However the Co-op don't allow anyone under 18 to get a debit card, the only thing they offer is a cash card which only works to withdraw money.


I want to be independent with my money, and I feel like the bank is babying me! What should I do?


Thanks :)

I'm under 18 and want to get a debit card?

没有评论:

发表评论