2013年10月17日星期四

Incident at work (legal)?

  • work injury settlement
  • work injury claim
  • work injury claims
  • brain injury accident
  • injury accident
  • auto accident injury
  • criminal investigation degree
I was at work outside near the van. The new guy was hammering something on the van and the side door was open. Ive noticed there is something on the floor (a tool) so ive bent down to pick it up and the door has crashed down on to my neck/head.


I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance and was put in a neck brace for safety reasons.


Luckily there was no serious injury, but its badly bruised and my neck, back and head are in an awful lot of pain so i have taken the week off work.


Yesterday the boss rang and said it was ME that was hammering on the van and is trying to say its my fault.


They have called me in for an interview tomorrow. I dont know what they are trying to do?


If anyone had any ideas please let me know. Thank you

Incident at work (legal)?

没有评论:

发表评论