2013年10月16日星期三

Insurance company send bills to my dental clinic?

  • hastings insurance company
  • auto insurance company
  • car insurance company
  • muscle pain treatment
  • emails received
Hello there,


I got dental treatment on 03/04/2013. On that day, the dental clinic called my insurance company to go through the process and then charged me $380. They told me that the rest $370 would be covered by the insurance.


Today I got a call from some collection company said that I own the clinic $270. So I called the clinic and they told me that my insurance only cover 2 fillings but I i did 5, that's why I should pay more by myself. They said that they got bills from the insurance company so they asked me to pay for it. Also they said the insurance company did not tell them that it only cover two fillings on the day I got treatment.


Do I have to pay that money? I just feel being fooled.....Thank you.

Insurance company send bills to my dental clinic?

没有评论:

发表评论