2013年10月27日星期日

Is it wrong to ask my employee for gas money?

  • wire money online to bank account
  • transfer money india
  • employee incentive program
  • option sellers
  • viral friend generator
I manage a retail store and recently hired a seasonal employee for Christmas. After she was trained and had already worked for 3 weeks, her car broke down. She would ride the bus in, but now she has been asking me and one of her co workers for rides to and from work. The bus doesn't run on the weekends, so she does need a ride. I tried asking her when her car will be fixed, etc. and i keep getting the run around. I've given her a ride twice and explained to her that she is not exactly on my way to work....It takes me about 20 to get to her apartment, then another 25 to get back to work. She's asked me to give her a ride to and from work again next week....even though I am her boss, I don't exactly have the time and money to make this a habit. When/Should I ask for gas money...

Is it wrong to ask my employee for gas money?

没有评论:

发表评论