2013年10月27日星期日

Pumpkin patch emergency, what do I do?

  • where to sell gold
  • dead hard drive recovery
I've never had more request for any pumpkins. People just keep coming to buy more, and more. My patch just can't support this Halloween. I don't want to let people down, either. Because of A drought, allot of pumpkins are dead. I can't give people dead pumpkins! Everyone is saying: "Roasted Pumkin seeds!", and "I need A pre-carved jack-o-lantern!", and "A pumpkin please!"! I can't sell so many pumpkins before halloween! I am almost out of pumkins! I have A hundred requests for pumkins, and after that I'm out of 'em. What do I do? Please help. Hurt my foot A few days ago, and just getting what is left of the pumpkins is hard enough. I don't want to run out of pumkins to sell for next year. I just want the to buy something like bread, or squash instead, though, they want pumpkins.

Pumpkin patch emergency, what do I do?

没有评论:

发表评论