2013年10月1日星期二

Is my boyfriend/child's father eligible for Medicare?

  • health insurance indiana
  • cheap health insurance
  • search for health insurance
  • low income health insurance
  • household moving companies
  • teach grant eligible schools
My boyfriend / child's father has been living with me for about a year now and he does not work or have any insurance. Our son was born in January and he stays at home with him while he studies for an exam to work as a physician in the US. I work 2 jobs to cover all of the living expenses. I was not eligible for any government help and i am only able to add my son to my health insurance plan. I was just curious if he will have to sign up for Obama care or if there is a chance that he can get Medicaid. I heard that Obama care is not really free and I honestly am already pinching pennies and am just exploring our options. Any help would be great. Thanks!


(And no comments about go get married please, we will do that eventually, we just cannot afford it right now thanks)

Is my boyfriend/child's father eligible for Medicare?

没有评论:

发表评论