2013年10月1日星期二

Job Scenario for possible new job?

  • company formation
  • emails received
  • customer service interview questions and answers
Had 3 interviews with the company.


Received a call there is a delay in the hiring process because they had a hard time getting people together to make a decision. 1 month ago


The Following day my contact (brother in law) talked to the HR lady, and she told him I was one of the two finalists, and there was two openings. So I figured give it another couple weeks for a call. Sounds good right


Now it has been about 1 month since all that happened, Mentioned it to my brother in law, he says don't worry they are slow moving, but I am starting to think something went haywire and something changed. I am positive my brother in law wouldn't lie to me.


Any suggestions? Or am I just over anxious?


Any

Job Scenario for possible new job?

没有评论:

发表评论