2013年10月13日星期日

PayPal Unauthorised Cash-back Dispute!? HELP!?

  • applying for a credit card
  • credit card companies
  • wire money online with credit card
  • credit report from all 3
  • media buyer
I sold and iTunes card on eBay about a month ago and recently I tried to buy something and saw I had a negative balance, so I looked into it and found that the buyer had retracted the money by going to his credit card company. The thing is I sent him the code for the iTunes card but not the actual card itself so I don't know if its protected under the T&C's...


I called up PayPal twice and they said for me to send them proof and they will send a report to their credit card company. This will take 75 days. I looked in my account today and saw £14.00 had been charged, I think it was the cost of filing the report? I wasn't told I would be charged!


Can I get a bad credit score? I'm 16 and I have got all my details for my debit card account as well as my address and phone number? Will they take any money from me? I feel I have been extorted for my money by both PayPal and the buyer...


Can someone plz plz plz help me? I don't know what to do? I have heard they call debt collecters on you? It's only £38 but still...


If you need any more information just ask and ill update. :S :(


PS: I know I'm 16 but if this means you will just tell me I'm not allowed to use paypal at this age then ignore it. I'm just asking for advice and help on the issue, so plz don't tell me I'm in the wrong and then not help.

PayPal Unauthorised Cash-back Dispute!? HELP!?

没有评论:

发表评论