2013年10月13日星期日

PayPal Unauthorised Cash-back Dispute!? HELP!?

  • business secured credit card
  • help with credit card debt
  • wire money online with credit card
  • how do i check my credit report
  • media buyer
  • charged particle
I sold and iTunes card on eBay about a month ago and recently I tried to buy something and saw I had a negative balance, so I looked into it and found that the buyer had retracted the money by going to his credit card company. The thing is I sent him the code for the iTunes card but not the actual card itself so I don't know if its protected under the T&C's...


I called up PayPal twice and they said for me to send them proof and they will send a report to their credit card company. This will take 75 days. I looked in my account today and saw £14.00 had been charged, I think it was the cost of filing the report? I wasn't told I would be charged!


Can I get a bad credit score? I'm 16 and I have got all my details for my debit card account as well as my address and phone number? Will they take any money from me? I feel I have been extorted for my money by both PayPal and the buyer...


Can someone plz plz plz help me? I don't know what to do? I have heard they call debt collecters on you? It's only £38 but still...


If you need any more information just ask and ill update. :S :(
  • Additional Details
  • Re: Jo W

    I'm asking for advice/ help... Not insults and useless information.

  • PayPal Unauthorised Cash-back Dispute!? HELP!?

    没有评论:

    发表评论