2013年10月11日星期五

Question about credit card/amazon gift card for a Kindle?

  • secured credit card company
  • application credit card
  • prepaid credit card
  • prepaid credit cards
  • kindle jailbreak
Very much wanting to purchase a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday (so I don't have to add anymore to my collection of 140 books, although I adore them, they do take up a lot of space) and have a few questions.


I purchased a kindle keyboard (3rd gen I think?) for my 12th birthday and had that for approximately two years, but was not into reading very much then, so I sold it thinking I wouldn't use it. My aunt is an avid reader as well so back then she used her credit card on my kindle because she knows I am very responsible and wouldn't purchase anything that cost without asking first.


Now, sorry for that bit of info but I would love a kindle again since I have launched into book reading a TON, although don't read my physical books very much (due to not wanting to take them to school and have them stolen or tore up (happened last year with a book from some unruly, immature kid)) so I've been using Wattpad . com.


I don't really want to use my moms credit card on my kindle account just because I want to be independent. Now, since I'm only turning 15, I obviously don't have my own credit card so was wondering if I would would be able to load a prepaid Visa giftcard and use it on my amazon account? I was also wondering if I purchased kindle books on the Amazon website (on my macbook) if it would be simple to put them on the Kindle? How does that work?


One more big question. What happens when the gift card expires? This is one I really need answered because I'm really curious as to know. Would I have to purchase a new one and put it on the account or would there be a way that I could call and get it "reopened" (sorry, don't know the proper terminology at the moment as my brain is mush!). Thank you in advance.
  • Additional Details
  • What do you mean I can't have my own amazon account? It's a matter of putting my yahoo email and creating a password. Anyone can have an amazon account. Plus I had to make one so my mom could buy me a few books on my last birthday for a present. I'm 15, not 10..

  • Question about credit card/amazon gift card for a Kindle?

    没有评论:

    发表评论