2013年10月23日星期三

Quite a job to go work for another company to find fraud.?

  • moving company estimate
  • company profits
  • company identification cards
  • high yield money market savings
  • brand reputation
I was promised that there was money to be made at a Auto Transport Broker. I interviewed with them, I was told what I wanted to hear. I have a very good reputation in the industry. I left a job that I was at for 2 years to find out after 1 week that the new company's business practices was anything but legitimate. I was informed that the sales "team" booked cars to be transported well below what the price needed to be, then I was instructed NOT to contact the customer until the day before the car was ready for transport to advise that the price would need to be increased by sometimes hundreds of dollars. This putting the consumer in a "Box" so they would have no choice. I could not work knowing that this was a "scam" but worded on the contract advising the customer that the price was only an estimate. I am now unemployed, I left a perfectly good job with false promises of a good position at a good company. Now as a result, I am left with no job, No money and may not be able to pay my rent. I believe that there has to be something that can be done. I just do not know were to start.
  • Additional Details
  • The question was were to start DOT,Local police, ect. I was not a sales person so was not aware of that "clause" in the contract until I was hired. I was hired on my reputation. Michr, maybe you should not answer questions if you can not read what I am asking. I am in no way a "disgruntled employee who thought they were going to get rich" In fact, I do extensive volunteer work and don't require alot of money to live. I just simply need enough to feed my family. Again, The question is...can anything be done for a business that misrepresents a job position, by covering up certain details that you could not possible uncover until you access to the system. I was there a week, how could I collect unemployment? I am trying to do the right thing so no more consumers get screwed. So me being as bad as they are?? WOW. this is the last time I will use this forum for a question. Michr, you are a moron. I hope you need to move your car one day and get lucky enough to get t

  • Quite a job to go work for another company to find fraud.?

    没有评论:

    发表评论