2013年10月23日星期三

What health insurance plan is right for me?

  • how to save money on insurance
  • how to save money on home insurance
  • saving money on insurance
  • prescription insurance plan
  • car insurance rate quotes
  • auto insurance rate
All this health insurance stuff is overwhelming. I'd like some advice on what plan would be a good fit for me. I have heard a million different answers regarding Obamacare, and my Mom's work told her I could be covered under the ACA, but it is $600/ month.


I am a 25 year old male

No pre-existing conditions

No tobacco

I make less than $1,000/ month :-(


It seems like with the "cheap" monthly plans, I'll still have to pay tons of money if I get hurt, so what is the point?


With a high monthly rate, I'll obviously have much better insurance, but I can't afford those high monthly rates. (I can barely afford the cheap ones)


Ideally, my monthly rate would be from $80-150


Thank you!

What health insurance plan is right for me?

没有评论:

发表评论