2013年10月23日星期三

Salary different for same position?

  • cheap phone deals
  • offsite data storage
Hi, one month ago I got an opportunity to work with a private bank.

Post was as a data entry associate.

Salary 10000

I am from kerala, but by job related things (offer letter, appointment letter, ID card, salary account etc.) were done by a well known company in Mumbai.

I got my first salary as cheque - it was around 6500 ( I think it is usual to get a less salary on the first month's training period).

In my offer letter, and in a document attached with appointment letter , salary is said as - 10000. But another employee, who came here last week for the same job got offer letter with salary 8500.

Why is it so?


Same job , two persons, different salary.

Is gonna effect me as well?

What if they gave only 8000 rs instead of 10000 to me?

Salary different for same position?

没有评论:

发表评论