2013年10月23日星期三

What is a better career choice Cosmetology or Real Estate Agent?

  • customer experience management
  • risk management software
  • money now loans
I know there is a big difference between the two, but I'm trying to determine which is best for me and will pay the most. I have over 14 years experience in hotel management and a year in apartment management. I really enjoy property management, but I lost my job 2 years ago. I started cosmetology school a month ago and it seems great, but it will take until 2/15/15 before I complete it and I was confused in the beginning between the two career choices. If anyone with experience in either career, can give me some advice, I would appreciate it. I'm in NC.

What is a better career choice Cosmetology or Real Estate Agent?

没有评论:

发表评论