2013年10月14日星期一

This really did happen about some woman calling in to a talk radio station?

  • short term cash
  • invoicing and payment
I heard this last week, some woman called in and asked the host "Can one of those get cash now payments instead of monthly "annuities" payments pay me cash now? I got's 3 babies and one more on the way and plan on being on welfare for at least the next 18 years, I sure could use the 1.5 $ million now instead of waiting out those 18 years." Yes, this sounds stupid but I have little doubt she was for real on asking that. Is the USA really getting this lazy and stupid?...
  • Additional Details
  • @ Welisa..if disabled why have more you can't take care of?

  • This really did happen about some woman calling in to a talk radio station?

    没有评论:

    发表评论