2013年10月4日星期五

What to put on a job application when you were terminated?

  • experience marketing
  • office assistant
I was recently fired from my job. I was not given and oral warning and all 3 of my coaching sessions (3 times written up) were do at the same time. I was not given time to correct anything. In my job I worked for a non-profit and the allegations that they made were not true. I was accused of not entering my time correctly because some that is not employed by the company but a partnering agency said they saw me come at a different time. I was told that this happened on a consistent basis. This never happened. They told me that I was disrespectful of my supervisor which I could have been. She was new to the office and asked a lot of personal questions to me and my co-worker and pressured us until we felt we had to answer. On one occasion we were in the office alone and she asked me if I had a problem with her and I tried to avoid the question but she kept pushing and I answered saying she was unapproachable. She told me no one had ever told her that. I told her that we have had a personality conflict since day one. She said that she did not have a conflict of my personality and told her that it appeared that I have issues with her and would work to maintain a working relationship. She continued the conversation and I politely said that maybe would should agree to disagree on this and I would work on my issues. I was accused of not being a good partner to our partnering agencies which is not true. The last allegation has to do with something that I had never done before in my job, a success story in our client news letter and before it was submitted I read through it sent it to my my co-worker read, then sent it to my supervisor and she sent it back ok to submit to marketing. I sent it to marketing and they sent it back for review. I email this to my co-worker (my supervisor says that I did not send it to her but I am sure that I did) and then it was submitted to clients. The success story is a form that is given to the customer to talk about their experience in finding a job through the help of our center. I read over her information and did not see anything wrong, but she had mentioned one of our partnering agencies that she had been to before us and they had been of little help. I was accused of purposefully defaming a partner even though the news letter had gone to 3 other people. My supervisor should have caught it before marketing got it. Marketing should have caught since my supervisor didn't but I get the blame. I had asked my supervisor several times about how and what was needed to do the success story. She gave me real basics. I feel like I have been set-up. I have chronic migraines and have been out quite a bit since she came on board but I have FMLA documentation. My gut feeling is this was the real reason they fired me but they can't use that as a reason so they created some reasons. I also know that my co-worker in the office was told if she had any contact with me that she would be fired. She was also given a class 2 coaching session because she did not report my supposed leaving after punching in. One more mistake for her and she is gone. A side note to all of this is there are times that I go out and get postage or to take flyers by the library or other places and have done that since being hired. It was considered as part of my job. I don't understand how a partner would know what time I clock in and know if I was out of the office for company business. I really feel that I was set-up and wrongfully terminated. I did not sign the coaching session documentation. I did tell the powers that be that I love my job and have been here for my clients and assisted them any way that I can when they are here for our help. I feel the office is a part of me because of this and the fact that I helped set-up and was there when we opened. I was then told that this had nothing to do with how I worked with my clients but how I was to the partners. My work with my clients was exceptional. HELP!!!!!!

What to put on a job application when you were terminated?

没有评论:

发表评论