2013年10月26日星期六

Where can I drop off USPS parcels after business hours?

  • office business services
  • business office services
A car crashed into my local post office and the building has been condemned. It looks like it won't reopen for quite some time. I used to drop off my packages in the self-service chute late in the evening (10-11pm). The doors were locked after business hours but you could swipe yourself in to the self-service area using any debit or credit card in a scanner they had mounted on the door. I've now checked the two other post offices near me and they both close in the early evening between 4 and 6pm. They both lock the doors when they close. Neither have scanners on the doors or any other obvious way to get inside after they close. I don't want to schedule carrier pick up because I only ship a few parcels a week. Only rarely can I make it to the post office during normal business hours. Where can I drop off my prepaid packages? Most are over 13oz so I wouldn't feel right about putting it in a blue box on the street.

Where can I drop off USPS parcels after business hours?

没有评论:

发表评论