2013年10月11日星期五

Why does my credit score say there were too many inquiries made.?

  • secured credit card business
  • credit card debt relief
  • credit card 0 balance transfer
  • credit reporting company
  • company credit report
  • credit report company
  • score credit report
I have noticed the past couple of months my credit score has fluctuated up and down. One of the reasons that was stated is: "Your credit report shows recent credit inquiries, which indicates you have recently been seeking credit."


I got all of my credit reports and noticed that MULTIPLE credit card companies have been inquiring...even though I have not been applying to them.


I have NOT been seeking credit... My husband and I purchased a new home last March 2013 (7 months ago) and that is the last time I KNOWINGLY sought out credit. My credit score actually went up after that.... but now it is going down and now it is telling my it is because of the credit inquiries.


I just finished going to OptOutPrescreen.com and filled out their form.


My fear is someone is trying to get a credit card in my name...
  • Additional Details
  • I will say, the credit card companies that are in question are not cards I have. It is companies like Discover, Chase, Wells Fargo, and etc. I only have 2 cards and I pay them off every month.
  • I pay .99 a month through my bank to update me on what the current credit score is.... It has gone from above average to average over the last month...

  • Why does my credit score say there were too many inquiries made.?

    没有评论:

    发表评论